Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm a Couch Potato... ;-}









I absolutely love listening to music. Because music is my way of life. I really like going to concert.

I can't stand getting up early so I sleep in my classroom. I need a lot of sleep everyday. I am not keen on cathing bus. I really hate cats but I absolutely love dogs...
I absolutely love watching DVDs and TV series. I really like sleeping at noon so I am a night owl :} I absolutely love chatting on MSN all night.
I am a absolute Couch Potato... :}


2 Comments:

Blogger Erika Cruvinel said...

Hello
My name is Erika and I'm a teacher in Brazil!
I'm a couch potato too! I mean, I have to wake up early, but I hate it! I don't like exercising, but I need it because I'm overweight! I love movies, listining to music, browsing the Internet and eating all kids of food! Does it make me a couch potato? What do your think?

1:34 AM  
Blogger ReCKLeSS said...

Hi Erika
It probably make you couch potato :). I think I'm a couch potato so I'm very happy because If you be a couch potato, everything is wonderful. ;)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home